The PATU Women, Diversity and Inclusion Committee is very excited to announce their 4th Leadership Retreat!
The retreat focuses on women from local TU chapters/other organizations, interested in mentoring/helping other women or diverse audiences connect to the importance of healthy waters through conservation programs, and recreation opportunities (e.g. fly fishing, fishing etc). You do not need years of experience to be a mentor and help others learn to fly fish, tie flies, or help at a conservation project. We encourage women from all walks of life, and experiences to come and spend the weekend with us, networking, learning, and fishing!The annual retreat provides an opportunity for female mentors from TU Chapter/other organizations, currently or interested in implementing women's programs to –
- Network and continue to build mentorship and program strategies
- Build and develop programs or project ideas
- Learn from others implementing similar programs
- Create a social support group to assist in implementing programs, projects, leadership opportunities within their own TU chapter/organization
Event location is nestled in the mountains of northcentral Pennsylvania along the banks of Bald Eagle Creek in Port Matilda, PA.
* Check out their webpage to see photos of the lodging and shower house
* Check out their webpage to see photos of the location