Please join the NY Women of Trout Unlimited for a FREE day of fly fishing on the Delaware River on Saturday, October 1 from noon to 5pm. We're meeting at the beautiful Dream Catcher Estates, with access to over a mile of some of the best darn trout water in New York State. The wading is easy, with a fly shop, pavilion shelter and lots of room to spread out. There's plenty of overnight accommodations on-site and nearby for those who wish to stay, also
The day is all about female friendship and fly fishing. You don't have to be a member of Trout Unlimited to participate, but you should:
- Be age14+ female, no unaccompanied minors sorry.
- Be mostly independent in your wading and casting ability
- Have a valid NYS fishing license
- Have the proper gear, including lots of extra layers
- Bring plenty of food and water. Due to health considerations, we are unable to share food at this venue.
Don't be shy, we are a friendly bunch and welcome all women who are interested in trout, conservation and the outdoors to our group! Come out and spend the day making new friends, building your skills and reconnecting with nature in a free, fun and supportive environment. Please contact us with questions-curiosity is welcomed!